Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In the year 2281, the war spanning half a century over territory between the United World Forces and the Raian Kingdom had at last come to an end.
But, this peace was not to last. A year after a truce was signed between the two forces, former Raian army captain Azrael, who has converted himself into a cyborg in an attempt to become "the perfect warrior", has marshalled several thousand other cyborgs and declared war against the Raian Kingdom. Robbing mobile weapons from the army, this group of rogues has invaded the Raian capital of Merkid and has begun to abduct the civilians.
The United World Government, receiving an emergency message from the planet Raia, has but one choice: to organize and dispatch an army formed around its elite corps, a squadron of warriors called "Bloody Armor", to eradicate the enemy forces and rescue the civilians.
And so, in October 2282, the United World Forces begin to launch its attack upon the planet Raia.
The most intense battle in human history is about to begin...
- Jeff Perkins aka Rash - Belonged to the 32nd ground squadron stationed at Campella Base in the southern hemisphere as part of the Unified Solar System Space Force. The perfect example of a reckless warrior, he always takes front position during raids on enemy strongholds. Pilots the BLODIA.
- Ray Turner aka Justice - A Raian military bureaucrat dispatched to Earth upon the conclusion of the peace treaty with the Raian Kingdom in 2281, as an "Ambassador of Eternal Peace". Pilots the REPTOS.
- Glenn Reed aka Gray - Surviving member of the 13th Special Squadron (a.k.a. Gods of Death), the most feared by friendly and enemy forces. Bitter over the loss of most of his subordinates and colleagues during that time, he is known to take an excessively strict attitude towards his own men. Pilots the GULDIN.
- Sarah White aka Siren - The child of a human mother and a Raian father, she grew up in a slum camp. Though spirited and spunky, she occasionally shows tenderness to others. Pilots the FORDY.
- Commander Galager - the player receives his/her objectives from him.
- Operator - An unnamed girl who briefs players on the stages.
- Technician Burns
- Azrael - A dictator-like cyborg and the main villain of the game who is encountered three separate times in battle. Pilots the WARLOCK.
- Mother Brain - the game's final boss. It has two arms that spit out fireballs which cause walls of flame to shoot up when they hit the ground.
Variant Armor Edit
AEX stands for Armored EXecutioners. SVA stands for Strategic Variant Armor.
- AEX-10M BLODIA - Standard type V.A. that is equally matched in all areas of combat. Piloted by Rash.
- SVA-6L REPTOS - High speed type V.A. with light and mobile specifications. Piloted by Justice.
- AEX-10H GULDIN - High output type V.A. with high attack statisitics but low speed designation. Piloted by Gray.
- AEX-12J FORDY - High mobility type V.A. that has insufficient defense and must use agility to avoid damage. Piloted by Siren.
Armored Warriors' most prominent feature is its multi-player option, and the ability to augment the players' mechs with a large array of different parts for varied attacks. Multiple regions of the mech can be switched, including the arms, legs and handheld weaponry. Such parts are gained (or lost) by inflicting damage upon enemies, causing various parts to come off and be wielded by the player. Additionally, by using commands, the players can use an option called a "Team-up Change" which initiates a powerful attack used in tandem, and can also further customization of weapons by using a main and sub-weapon.
Gameplay follows a mission-like structure, with seven in total. Each stage consists of the game giving the player prerequisites such as a time-limit to eliminate enemies, a set amount of ammo for weapons, and destroying a varying amount of enemies. Each level ends with a boss character, and the game provides competent replay value with the customization options.
Planner: Kiyo, T.H.T.Fuji, Tuchihashi Bakabon
Programmer: Y.Tunazaki Forever, Hero Hero, H.HASssssY, Hamachan, Dress
Mechanical Design and Object: Yochabare, E.Kuratani, H.Umemura, N.Fujisawa, Y.Maruno, H.Yoshino, You.Ten Kozow, Igami, Nekokan, U.F.O, N.Fukuda, Bakky
Art Design: Matsumoto, Y.Maruyama, M.Ohshino, T.Mishima, Saru, Akiyama
Sound Compose: Anachey Takapon
Sound Design: T.K,NY
Special Adviser: Poo, Shochan, Kenkun, Meshi, Furoboh
Character Design: T.O.M
Ad Design: Sensei, Sakomizu
Special Thanks: Y.Mikami, Shin, and Capcom All Staff
Additionally, this game credits its staff in its default Score Ranking Table, which is as follows:
- 1st 100000 Kiyo
- 2nd 90000 Fuji
- 3rd 80000 Junsu
- 4th 70000 Tuna
- 5th 60000 Hero
- 6th 50000 Hassy
- 7th 49000 Hama
- 8th 48000 Bour
- 9th 47000 Yocha
- 10th 46000 Kura
- 11th 450000 Sawa
- 12th 44000 Maru
- 13th 43000 Ume
- 14th 42000 Yoshi
- 15th 41000 Youte
- 16th 40000 UFO
- 17th 39000 Igami
- 18th 38000 Neko
- 19th 37000 Fuku
- 20th 36000 Bakky
- 21st 350000 Matu
- 22nd 34000 Maruy
- 23rd 33000 Osino
- 24th 32000 Misi
- 25th 31000 Saru
- 26th 30000 Akiya
- 27th 29000 Nisi
- 28th 28000 Saka
- 29th 27000 Inoue
- 30th 26000 Miura
- 31st 250000 Poo
- 32nd 24000 Syo
- 33rd 23000 Meshi
- 34th 22000 Saknz
- 35th 21000 Furo
- 36th 20000 Mika
- 37th 19000 Shin
- 38th 18000 Ono
- 39th 17000 Tom
- 40th 16000 Sense
- 41st 150000 Sakom
- 42nd 14000 Takap
- 43rd 13000 TK NY
- 44th 12000 Kihaji
- 45th 11000 Ken
- 46th 10000 Monki
- 47th 9000 Tora
- 48th 8000 Bass
- 49th 7000 Pacho
- 50th 6000 Ceres