Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Atsushi Mori (森 敦史) is a former Capcom employee who has served as a sound designer as early as 1995, when he was credited with the alias More Rich. Though originally affiliated with Mega Man titles (especially during the PlayStation era), he is mainly involved with the Dino Crisis and Resident Evil series.
Following the release of Okami, Mori left the company and became a member of DesignWave Co. Ltd. in December 2007 (along with former Capcom composers Masato Kouda, Masakazu Sugimori and Kento Hasegawa), where he designed the sound for Vanquish, PlatinumGames' 4th title. This has not, however, prevented him from working on other Capcom titles (such as Resident Evil 5 and Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective).
- Mega Man 7 (1995) -- Sound Composer (as More Rich)
- Mega Man 8 (1996/1997) -- Special Thanks (as More Rich)
- Mega Man X4 (1997/1998) -- Sound Effect (as More Rich)
- Pocket Fighter (PSX and Saturn Versions) (1998) -- Sound Design (Consumer Staff) (as More Rich)
- Dino Crisis (PSX and PC Versions) (1999/2000) -- Sound Designer (Sound)
- Breath of Fire IV (2000/2003) -- Special Thanks
- Dino Crisis 2 (2000/2002) -- Sound Design Chief (Sound) (as Atushi Mori)
- Devil May Cry (2001) -- Recording Engineer (Promotion Video Crew)
- Gyakuten Saiban (GBA Version) (2001) -- Sound Effects
- Resident Evil (GCN Version) (2002) -- Lead Sound Designer (Sound Unit) (Game Part Crew)
- P.N.03 (2003) -- Sound Designer
- Resident Evil Outbreak (2003) -- Film Studio (Photography/Video Crew) (Cut Scene Design Crew)
- Resident Evil 4 (GCN Version) (2005) -- Special Thanks (Sound)
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (DS Version) (2005) -- Sound Effects (Case 1-4 Credits)
- Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble (2005/2006) -- Special Thanks
- Devil Kings (2005) -- Programmer
- Okami (PS2 Version) (2006) -- Lead Sound Designer
- Resident Evil 5 (2009) -- Sound Designer (design wave) (Additional Sound Effects)
- Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective (2010) -- Sound Effects
Though not specifically credited for the game, Mori's current company (DesignWave Co. Ltd.) is credited in Rockman EXE Operate Shooting Star, where the credit format is roughly the same as that of Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, released later on. Therefore, it can be assumed that Mori worked on that title.