Carlos, as he appears in Final Fight 2.
|Full Name||Carlos Miyamoto|
|Weight||91kg (200 lbs.)|
|Likes||Collecting swords, chili, tacos|
|Measurements (Bust, Waist, Hip)||N/A|
|Fighting Style||Kenpo and Karate|
Carlos Miyamoto is a playable Final Fight character in Final Fight 2. Carlos grew up in South America studying different types of martial arts. He moved to Metro City to finish his studies and stayed with Mike Haggar for a period of time. Although Carlos had mastered many styles of fighting, he prefers to use his Katana to slice and dice his enemies.
In the sequel to the original Final Fight, two of the three main protagonists were new characters: Cody was replaced by the swordsman Carlos, and Guy was replaced by Maki, his Bushinryuu rival and sister of his girlfriend Rena. Haggar remained as a playable character.
- Advantage: Balanced power and speed.
- Special Ability: Carlos can stab with knives at melee range, which Maki and Haggar cannot do. From a distance, Carlos will hurl knives.
- Combo - Press the attack button repeatedly when near an opponent. Carlos will do 2 quick punches, a chop and then a high kick.
- Jump Kick - Upwards kick done by pressing jump then attack. Will always knock the opponent down if it hits.
- Flying Kick - Hold left or right whilst jumping, and then press attack. Will knock the opponent down if it hits.
- Downward Punch - While jumping, hold down and press the attack button. Carlos will punch the opponent from above, stunning them briefly. Use this stun time to throw them.
- Knee Bash - Grab the opponent and press the attack button. Carlos will knee the opponent in the chest. Can be done up to three times, the third hit always does the most damage on standard enemies.
- Back Sacrifice Throw - Hold left or right and the attack button whilst holding an opponent. Carlos pulls the enemy forward and over him as he rolls on to his back.
- Kaiten-Zan (Spinning Sword Slash): Carlos' special move is grabbing his sword and spining around with it at lightning-fast speed to slice nearby enemies.
Other Appearances Edit
The only other known appearance of Carlos is in Alex's ending for Capcom Fighting Evolution, where he appears with Jessica rooting for Mike Haggar to win a match against Alex. Also featured is Alex's friend Tom and Tom's daughter Patricia.
- His last name comes from the legendary swordsman Musashi Miyamoto.