Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Dark Jon Talbain|
Secret Character from Darkstalkers 3
|Full Name||Dark Jon Talbain|
|Weight||70 kg (154 lbs.)|
|Measurements (Bust, Waist, Hip)||N/A|
|Fighting Style||Martial arts based on Jeet Kune Do|
His evil side appears as a boss/secret character in Vampire Savior; he is a pallete swap version of Talbain (only difference is the color the character sprite has a glowing effect, like how Dee's Dhylec sword) and his moves are the same as the second game. His story is somewhat unknown, but it is tied to Talbain. His sprite is also somewhat different than Talbain.
- Dark Talbain only appears in Vampire Savior and Vampire Hunter 2.
- His winning theme is heard in The Chaos Tower BGM section, but he's not playable in the game. It is unknown if he was removed or not.
- Shadow is encountered by Dark Talbain. It is unknown whether or not Shadow has something to do with Dark Talbain.
- His other name is for unknown reasons Original Talbain.
- Dark Talbain has only two color costume.