Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dylan is an American soldier and a 1st. Lieutenant in the Tactical Reconnoitering and Acquisition Team (T.R.A.T.). Disciplined and tenacious, he possesses spirit enough to withstand any adversity. He has a deep sense of duty and is relied upon by his companions to remain strong in a tight situation.
Utilizing his immense physical strength, he has specialized in heavy artillery, but this tends to make him a bit slow as a playable character.
It is revealed in Dino Crisis 2 by Colonel Dylan Morton, a future version of himself, that Paula is his as yet unborn daughter from the future.
Dylan starts Dino Crisis 2 with a SPAS-12 shotgun and a machete, which injures/kills enemies as well as cuts vines from doors that Regina cannot open. Other weapons must be purchased with extinction points garned from killing dinosaurs. They are as follows:
- Solid Cannon - Destroys cells by way of vibration. Effective for a few seconds even after initial fire.
- Antitank Rifle - Penetrates through almost anything. Powerful, but it has very slow reload speed.
- Rocket Launcher - M72 Dragon, The most destructive weapon. However, the recoil is so massive that rapid fire is not possible.
- Flame Launcher - (can also be used by Regina) - Launches wide-range blazes.
- Chainmine - (can also be used by Regina) - Fires five mines into the ground, turning the enemy over on its back.
- Firewall - (can also be used by Regina) - It creates a wall of fire, enabling Dylan to avert frontal attacks.