Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ghosts 'n Goblins (Makaimura in Japan) is a horror/fantasy series of run and gun platformer games developed by Capcom. The main series contains four games starring the brave knight Arthur, while the spinoff games feature Arthur and/or other characters as the main protagonist(s) (such as Firebrand), in the Ghoul Realm in Makai. The first three games were extremely popular and were included on the second volume of Capcom Generations and later on Capcom Classics Collection. Nearly all of these games are known for their extreme high difficulty.
Games in the Series Edit
- Ghosts 'n Goblins - (1985)
- Ghouls 'n Ghosts - (1988)
- Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts - (1991)
- Ultimate Ghosts 'n Goblins - (2006)
- Gargoyle's Quest - (1990)
- Gargoyle's Quest II - (1992)
- Demon's Crest - (1994)
- Arthur to Astaroth no Nazomakaimura - (1996 - Japan only) - a Ghosts 'n Goblins-themed gadget puzzle game.
- Makaimura for WonderSwan - (1999 - Japan only)
- Maximo: Ghosts to Glory - (2001)
- Maximo vs. Army of Zin - (2003)
- Geki Makaimura - (2005 - Japan only) - A Pachinko game.
- Ghosts 'n Goblins: Gold Knights - (2009) - a mobile phone game. Introduced Lancelot as an optional character. Lancelot has a higher rate of fire than Arthur at the cost of less power and durability.
- Ghosts 'n Goblins: Gold Knights II - (2010) - another mobile phone game. Introduced Perceval as an optional character. Perceval is a close range fighter with higher attack power and durability than Arthur.
- Makaimura Online - (canceled)