Hauzer, as he appears in Red Earth.
|Measurements (Bust, Waist, Hip)|
Hauzer is a fighting game character, introduced in the arcade fantasy-themed 2D fighting game Red Earth as one of the eight unplayable boss characters.
Hauzer, originally a fossil from Greedia, now an Earth Dragon resurrected by Scion, inhabits the Greedia stage. Hauzer largely resembles a Tyrannosaurus Rex (due to this, he is often easily mistaken for one).
Other Appearances Edit
Profile text: The Greedia region's legendary "divine dragon" in the flesh. With an earth-shakingly large build and equally hot flame attack, it is certainly Greedia's best defense.
Attacks and Abilities Edit
- Deluge Assault - Hauzer's charging attack. It leans forward and runs across the screen at an opponent head-first.
- Deluge Crisis - A more powerful version of Deluge Assault that it ends by throwing the opponent into the air with its head, then grabbing them with its jaws and tossing them across the screen.
- Gust Flame - A massive flame attack. Hauzer opens its mouth and spews out a huge wave of flame.
- Tempest Fall - Hauzer's equivalent of an uppercut. It rears its head upwards and leaps into the air.
- Volcano Breath - It spits a giant ball of fire from its mouth that falls slowly to the ground.
- Hauzer made a cameo appearence in Ryu's ending in Pocket Fighter.
- The huge dragon also appears in Karas' and Saki's endings in Tatsunoko vs. Capcom.