Hideaki Utsumi (内海 秀明) is a former Capcom sound designer best known for his work on the Resident Evil series. He joined in 1995 and subsequently worked on the series' first entry, eventually attaining the title of Chief Sound Designer. His main alias is Tono2097, though he has also been known as Tencho.
Outside of Capcom he is also a member of the band mT, serving as its keyboard and MIDI stick player.
He left the company in 2009 following his work on Resident Evil 5 and became a music educator at the HAL Osaka Technical School. Since then he has joined GeOnDan, which dissolved near the close of 2011.
- Resident Evil (PSX, PC and Saturn Versions) (1996/1997) -- Design (Sound)
- Resident Evil: Director's Cut (1997) -- Sound Design (Sound)
- Resident Evil 2 (PSX, PC and Dreamcast Versions) (1998/1999) -- Sound Design (Sound)
- Resident Evil 2 (N64 Version) (1999) -- Sound Design (Sound) (Original Staff)
- Devil May Cry (2001) -- Chief Sound Designer (Sound Effects)
- Resident Evil (GCN Version) (2002) -- Sound Designer (Sound Unit) (Game Part Crew)
- Clock Tower 3 (2002) -- Sound Effect (Gameplay Creation)
- Glass Rose (2003) -- Promotion Video Sound Effect Editing Crew
- Mega Man X: Command Mission (2004) -- Sound Designer
- Haunting Ground (2005) -- Lead Sound Designer
- Demento Original Sound Track (CD) (2005)
- Mega Man Maverick Hunter X (2005) -- Special Thanks
- Resident Evil: Deadly Silence (2006) -- Special Thanks to
- Mega Man Powered Up (2006) -- Special Thanks
- Resident Evil 5 (2009) -- Sound Designer (Sound), Sound Designer (Capcom) (Gun Shooting Sound Recording)
- Homunculus ~ Orgasmus Mix -- Remixed by