Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hiroshi Ohno (大野 博司) is a Capcom sound designer and manager that has worked on a very diverse set of games.
Ohno joined the company around 1997, where he originally worked on CPS2 titles such as Pocket Fighter, Tech Romancer and the Power Stone series. During this time he was sometimes credited by his alias, Kappakun.
He continued to work on all sorts of titles throughout the sixth console generation and most of the seventh, up until he served as both Sound Director and Manager for Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars. Since then he has stuck mainly to fighting games and the Resident Evil series.
- Pocket Fighter (Arcade Version) (1997) -- Sound Design
- Pocket Fighter (PSX and Saturn Versions) (1998) -- Sound Design (Arcade Staff)
- Tech Romancer (1998/2000) -- Sound Design (as Kappakun -H.Ohno-)
- Power Stone (1999) -- Sound Engineer
- Power Stone 2 (2000) -- Sound Designer
- Devil May Cry (2001) -- Sound (Technical Cooperation)
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Ougon no Kaze (2002) -- Sound and Voice Edit (as h-ohno)
- Devil May Cry 2 (2003) -- Event Sound Effects
- Gotcha Force (2003) -- Sound Effects
- Capcom Fighting Evolution (Arcade and PS2 Versions) (2004) -- Sound Effect
- Haunting Ground (2005) -- Sound Designer
- Capcom Fighting Evolution (Xbox Version) (2005) -- Sound Effect (Arcade Staff)
- Devil Kings (2005) -- Sound Designer
- Mega Man Maverick Hunter X (2005) -- Special Thanks
- Mega Man Powered Up (2006) -- Sound Effect Editor
- Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure (2007) -- Sound Designer (Sound Production)
- Mega Man 9 (2008) -- Special Thanks (Capcom Staff)
- Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars (2010) -- Sound Director, Sound Management
- Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (2011) -- Sound Manager (Sound Design Section)
- Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D (2011) -- Sound
- Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (2011) -- Sound Manager (AniFace Support)
- Resident Evil: Revelations (2012) -- Sound Manager
- Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (2012) -- Audio Support (Sound) (Capcom)