|Measurements (Bust, Waist, Hip)|
Hydron (Nool in Japan) is a fighting game character from the fantasy-themed arcade game Red Earth where he is one of the eight unplayable boss characters. He inhabits the Icelarn stage.
Profile text: The self-proclaimed "Divine Ocean Beast," an ocean creature living in the North Sea river basin. Hydron has no doubt that he can rule all the oceans in the world on his own. He carries an enormous trident as a weapon.
Attacks and AbilitiesEdit
- Arctic Stream - Hydron waves his trident and sends a whirlwind of water across the bottom of the screen. Functions as a low projectile.
- Hydro Spinning - Hydron spins himself around, striking anyone he touches. He will use this both on the ground and in the air.
- Lightning Mast - Similar to Blanka from Street Fighter, Hydron electrifies his whole body. Only connects if his opponent is right next to him when he does it.
- Nautilus Attack - Similar to Bison's Psycho Crusher move, Hydron flies across the screen.
- Strangle Spark - Hydron grabs his opponent with his tentacles and electrifies them, before tossing them aside like garbage.
- Tadpole Shot - Hydron summons a small tadpole. He can summon them low, mid-range, or high, and can either keep them next to himself or send them across the screen at his opponent.