Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|King Rasta Mon|
|Dislikes||Freaks out if people mess with his monkey.|
|Measurements (Bust, Waist, Hip)|
King Rasta Mon lived peacefully in the mountains of the Dominican Republic, until he was discovered and his athletic ability was evaluated. He then trained under martial arts master Matthew Ainsworth. Soon afterwards, he debuted as a wrestler.
Rasta is usually tranquil, but when he enters the ring, his instincts take over and he goes wild. Since he knows very little human language, he studies it by watching cartoons. Rasta has an unusually intelligent simian companion named Freak who arranges his matches.
He now lives in Venice Beach, California.
Freak is Rasta's monkey companion. The two grew up together in the jungles of Santo Domingo, and it is said that they have a brotherly bond. With an IQ exceeding 200, Freak has a much better grasp of human speech than his cohort. Freak's role appears to be that of an assistant, seeing as how he helps organize (and occasionally partakes in) Rasta's matches. It has been said that Rasta is one of the few wrestlers to have beaten Victor Ortega, due to Freak's interference in the match.
- King Rasta Mon's favorite attacks are called "Dread Lock", "Jungle Panic" and "Hurricane Stomp".
- There are rumors that King Rasta Mon's design was one of the early character models for Street Fighter character Blanka.
- Rasta's design and fighting style are both reminiscent of Bruiser Brody.
- Part of his sprite design, such as his beard and stance, are also slightly reminiscent of former dominican wrestler, Jack Veneno
- While it's not specified how King Rasta met Freak before he was found, it can be assumed it was not in Dominican Republic due to the fact Freak is a Chimpanzee, which are not part of the country's fauna. The Vervet Monkey is the only primate to be found in the country's fauna, and is also an introduced species.
- His stage in Ring of Destruction: Slam Masters II is said to be located in Santo Domingo, which is the capital city of the country. The stage is depicted as a jungle, however this is incorrect since Santo Domingo is the most populated city and the largest metropolitan area in the country, and as such there are no jungles within it.