Last Ranker (ラストランカー, Rasuto Rankā?) is a role-playing game developed by imageepoch and published by Capcom that was released only in Japan on July 15, 2010 for the PlayStation Portable, with art by Tatsuya Yoshikawa and directed by Kazuya Niinou.
The game is about warriors who are ranked by how they perform in battle by a combat organization called Bazalta, which is headquartered in the city of Ghandoar. The protagonist of the game is a man named Zig who is part of a group of wanderers called Cantalera. He decides to leave his group and head to Ghandoar, join Bazalta, and make his way to the top.
- Zig - Zig is a migrant that registers in a tournament and makes his way through the ranks. Voiced by Hiroshi Kamiya.
- Ren - Ren registers with Bazalta at the same time as Zig to restore her family name, the name of Salvatore. Voiced by Marine Inoue.
- Faz - Faz was a childhood friend of Zig while he was with the Cantalera and becomes a rival during the tournament.
- Makis - Makis is the "ranking director" and feeds Zig information about the tournament.
- Tylong - Tylong is part of a powerful family and ranked 8th overall. Zig becomes his newest assistant and starts him out with a test involving the Cantalera.
- Galgano - voiced by Jun Fukuyama.
- Igorida - voiced by Megumi Toyoguichi.
- Norma - voiced by Kotono Mitsuishi.
- Rosa - voiced by Aya Endo.
- Yuli - voiced by Mitsuki Saiga.
In combat, the player will only use Zig to fight in real-time, however they will not have direct control over Zig's movement. As attacks are chosen from the menu, they use up SP and the gauge takes a few seconds to recharge when depleted.
An artbook "Starting Point" and a three-volume manga series "Be The Last One" were released in conjunction with the game.