Linn, as she appears in Alien vs. Predator.
|Full Name||Linn Kurosawa|
|Measurements (Bust, Waist, Hip)||N/A|
Lieutenant Linn Kurosawa ( リン・クロサワ, Rin Kurosawa) is the single female hero and one of the four playable characters in Alien vs. Predator.
A cyborg who lead the 13th Colonial Marine Corps. She is a master of ancient martial arts which she combines with her super strength for lethal effect. Always equipped with a Japanese Katana, the blade represents her soul.
Linn is a young woman of Asian descent, her light brown hair styled into a long arching ponytail, with several long bangs hanging over her forehead and has matching brown eyes.
She wears orange camo pants and a matching orange shirt under her breast plate, a single large shoulder plate, elbow guards and white fingerless gloves, a belt around her waist with a single buckle, a holster is strapped to her right leg, the sheathe of her katana is positioned behind her back, two shin guards, and metal sandals.
Abilities and AttacksEdit
Linn's status as a cyborg has given her superhuman strength, agility, and durability, allowing her to go toe-to-toe with the incredibly dangerous Xenomorphs and their multiple variations, as well as keep up with the Predator warrior hunters in combat. Her preferred weapons of choice are her katana, and a large calibur pistol.
- Attack Combo - Linn does a backhand, then a straight punch, then a face punch, then a roundhouse kick, and finishes with a low slice. During this chain, she moves forward, so that while moving forward, enemies not in range before will come in range and be a part of her combo.
- Jump Kick - A low damaging jump kick. When back is pressed immediately after jumping, or sometime at the peak of her jump, if she hits an enemy, she will bounce off and jump the other way, where she can execute another jump kick to hit another enemy, and if that kick hits, she will bounce off again.
- Air Stab - While in the air, stabs down vertically with her katana, only when blade is equipped, if not equipped becomes a jump kick instead.
- Air Throw - When she is overlapping an enemy in the air, she can grab them, perform a reverse flip, and throw them back down to the ground.
- Slide Kick - She slides on the ground with an extended foot, kicking and tripping up her opponent. This can be used for an additional hit to enemies lying on the ground.
- Wall Jump - A wall jump similar to Guy and Strider's.
- Iaikiri - A dashing slash with her katana. When her katana is unequipped, she instead does a dashing roundhouse kick.
- Sokeiha - Double Power Wave: A charged ki-based attack. When released, she will thrust both fists forward, and unleash a long beam of light, knocking down any enemies in front of her.
- Koeikyaku - Tiger Shadow Kick: A rising spin kick that is visually similar to Chun-Li's Tenshokyaku.
- Senpuuzan - Hurricane Slice: A rising whirlwind slash attack. Linn can control which direction she moves when holding a direction button. Dependent on katana being equipped. If Linn is unarmed, or has a weapon in hand, she will instead do a double sweep attack.
Linn Kurosawa was featured in cameos in some other games. She and Major D. Schaeffer appeared in the background of Ken's Street Fighter Alpha 2 stage and she also appears in the background of Ryu's Street Fighter III stage, bathing in a hot spring with Chun-Li. In Namco × Capcom, she is one of the Capcom characters referenced in Sylphie's Hissatsu attack, in which she dons her costume and performs her moves.