Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makoto Tsuchibayashi (June 30, 1971) is an artist and character designer best known for his work on Devil May Cry and Sengoku BASARA. He became a freelancer after leaving Capcom in 1999, doing work on three games published by Sega. However, he still worked with Capcom on the BASARA series until Samurai Heroes. He was born in Osaka, Japan.
Works for CapcomEdit
- Resident Evil - (1996) - monster designer
- Devil May Cry - (2001) - character designer
- Devil Kings - (2005) - character designer
- Sengoku BASARA 2 - (2006) - character designer
- Sengoku BASARA: Battle Heroes - (2009) - character designer
- Sengoku BASARA: Samurai Heroes - (2010) - character designer
- Shinobi - (2002) - character designer
- Nightshade - (2003) - character designer
- Vanquish - (2010) - character designer
- Bravely Default - (2012) - guest illustrator