Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Monster Hunter Frontier (モンスターハンター フロンティア オンライン Monsutāhantā Furontia Onrain?) is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) for Microsoft Windows and is the first spin-off in the Monster Hunter series to appear on the platform. It is the only MMORPG in the series. The Beginner's Package was released in 2007. Monster Hunter Frontier has also been released on the Xbox 360 in Japan on June 24, 2010, where it sold 93,000 copies during the launch week. It was updated through several expansion packs until 2012.
Capcom announced in February 2010 that the game would be ported to the Xbox 360. Monster Hunter Frontier was available for the Xbox 360 in Japan on June 24, 2010.
Capcom announced that there will be three available system requirements to meet the computer specifications for a wide audience. The first is known as "Heavy mode" which is the best graphics, audio etc. settings, "Medium" which has average settings, and "Low" which has the minimum settings.
Capcom makes use of nProtect GameGuard to help prevent cheating.
Expansion Pack ReleasesEdit
Japanese release dates:
- Season 1.0 - July 21, 2007
- Season 2.0 - January 8, 2008
- Season 3.0 - July 8, 2008
- Season 4.0 - December 17, 2008
- Season 5.0 - April 8, 2009
- Season 5.5 - 2nd Anniversary Edition - April 8, 2009
- Season 6.0 - September 16, 2009
- Season 7.0 - December 9, 2009
- Season 8.0 - April 21, 2010
- Season 9.0 - September 29, 2010
- Season 10 - January 26, 2011
- Forward.1 - April 20, 2011
- Forward.2 - September 29, 2011
- Forward.3 - February 1, 2012
- Forward.4 - May 23, 2012
- Forward.5 - October 17, 2012