Nariyuki Nobuyama (信山 斉之) is a Capcom employee who has served as a sound designer as early as 1995, when he was credited with the alias Narinari. He is mainly involved with the Breath of Fire and Onimusha series.
As of 2006, Nobuyama has taken on a managerial role in the sound department, though it appears he left the company by the end of that same year.
- Mega Man 7 (1995) -- Sound Composer (as Narinari)
- Cyberbots: Fullmetal Madness (Saturn and PSX Versions) (1997) -- Sound Design (Consumer Staff)
- Breath of Fire III (1997) -- Sound Design
- Pocket Fighter (PSX and Saturn Versions) (1998) -- Sound Design (Consumer Staff)
- Breath of Fire IV (2000/2003) -- Sound Design
- Onimusha: Warlords (2001) -- Sound Design
- Onimusha 3: Demon Siege (2004/2005) -- Sound Effect Designer (Staff)
- Shadow of Rome (2005) -- Special Thanks
- Dead Rising (2006) -- Sound Manager (Capcom Game Development Staff)
- Lost Planet: Extreme Condition (2006/2007/2008) -- Sound Manager