Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- King Morpheus - An auto-scrolling level set aboard the King's toy train. The train starts in the toy room and the backgrounds transition to various rooms in the castle.
- Slumber Land - The miniaturized Nemo & Flip start in an upside-down room, running along the bottoms of chairs, tables and bookshelves, ending in a battle within some machinery.
- Big Balloon - Nemo & Flip jump between clouds and balloon platforms, finally battling a cloud monster.
- Police Station - Nemo & Flip battle through policemen (real and windup), through the walls and the jail, finally battling a giant gear.
- Nightmare Land - A cutscene plays with Nemo suggesting they stop and go back, but Flip insists they open a mysterious door. They realize their mistake too late, and the King & Princess are kidnapped. The level starts with an auto-scrolling portion as goblins attack a boat called The Morpheus. As the boat starts to sink, they are forced to move to the second level, and then eventually to the smokestack. Finally the boat sinks completely and they must jump onto a large floating ball, which begins rolling towards the shore, slowly picking up speed. Once hitting land it becomes a normal platforming level, as the background is filled with trees with twisted faces. Eventually the attacking goblins are joined by small living tree stumps, and the boss battle is with a giant hopping tree stump.
- Nightmare Castle - The heroes enter some caves and climb up to the castle, battling large stone golems, tiny flying vampires and slimes. After scaling a castle wall and entering another cave, they battle a large slime monster.
- Nightmare King - The enormous Nightmare King smiles in the background and the heroes jump across floating rocks past flying stingrays and falling boulders. As they start scaling a cave wall, the Nightmare King's hands repeated burst through to attack them. Once they reach the top, the Nightmare King attacks them full-on. Once he is defeated, light returns to Nightmare Land.
Planner: Poo, Popo P, Chin
Chief Object Designer: Nemotani
Object Designer: Hiramacho, Mizuho, Popo P, Chin
Chief Scroll Designer: Tanupooh
Scroll Designer: Oyuu, Powerful Konomi, Taiyaki
Chief Programmer: CBX
Programmer: Cherry, Wakio
Hardware: capcom cps
Sound Composer: Shimopii
Character Supporter: Popo P, Poo, CBX
Character Coordinator: Nemotani
Character Effecter: Chin
Editor: Poo, Popo P, Chin, CBX
Special Thanks: Kurisan., Erilyn, Prince, Junichi O., Shochan., Shin.
Based on the Comic Strip by Winsor McCay
Produced by: ©Capcom