Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Nobuhiro Ohuchi (大内伸弘) is a video game sound designer and former Capcom employee best known for his work during the late CPS1-early CPS2 era. He joined the company in 1992 and was credited by the alias Nobu. He typically worked with the same group of people, which included Isao Abe, Syun Nishigaki and Toshio Kajino.
In 1994, Ohuchi left Capcom and would not appear on the video game scene again until 2001, when he became a sound member of Now Production. He has since been involved with titles published by Namco and Konami, including Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, the Ganbare Goemon series, Twinkle Star Sprites: La Petite Princesse, PQ: Practical Intelligence Quotient and the Mario Superstar Baseball series.
- Cadillacs and Dinosaurs (1993) -- Sound Des. (as Nobu)
- The Punisher (Arcade Version) (1993) -- Sound Design (as Nobu. Oouchi)
- Saturday Night Slam Masters (Arcade Version) (1993) -- Sound Des, (as Nobu)
- Super Street Fighter II (Arcade Version) (1993) -- Sound (as Nobu)
- Muscle Bomber Duo (1993) -- Sound Des, (as Nobu)
- Super Street Fighter II Turbo (Arcade Version) (1994) -- Sound (as Nobu)
- Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix (2008) -- Sound (Original Development Team) (Capcom) (as Nobu. Oouchi)