Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
紀子) is a former Capcom employee who has served as a sound designer from 1995 to 2000, usually credited with the alias Apple Z. He was mainly involved with the Mega Man, Resident Evil and Dino Crisis series.
- Mega Man 7 (1995) -- Sound Composer (as Apple Z)
- Street Fighter Alpha (PSX and Saturn Versions) (1995/1996) -- Sound Design (Consumer Staff) (as Command+Z "Mac")
- Mega Man Battle & Chase (1997) -- Sound Designer (as Apple-Z)
- Resident Evil 2 (PSX, PC and Dreamcast Versions) (1998/1999) -- Dialogue Data Edit (Sound)
- Dino Crisis (PSX and PC Versions) (1999/2000) -- Sound Designer (Sound)
- Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (PSX, PC and GCN Versions) (1999/2000/2003) -- Sound Design Cooperate (Special Thanks)
- Resident Evil 2 (N64 Version) (1999) -- Dialogue Data Edit (Sound) (Original Staff)
- Dino Crisis 2 (2000/2002) -- Sound Design (Sound)