Ring of Destruction: Slam Masters II, known as Super Muscle Bomber: The International Blowout (スーパーマッスルボマー: The International Blowout) in Japan, is the sequel to Saturday Night Slam Masters. It was not ported to home consoles.
- Biff Slamkovich
- The Great Oni
- Titanic Tim
- El Stingray
- Alexander The Grater
- King Rasta Mon
- Jumbo Flapjack
- The Scorpion
- Victor Ortega
- Black Widow
- Harry Hicks
- Mike Haggar
- Jessica (Non-playable)
- Rip Saber - (nickname: "Pioneer of Hell") - He is a member of the BWA, and not much is actually known about him. He apparently came "from the battlefield", and is more than willing to "do whatever it takes to win". This includes attacking his opponent with weapons such as shovels and hand grenades. He treats every match like a life-or-death situation. Rip's strange attack style has earned him a large fan base (story-wise). His attack style seems to be a parody of wrestlers who were famous for garbage wrestling, which was popular in Japan at the time. He is possibly based on Sgt. Slaughter and his birthplace of Calgary, Alberta is a reference to the famous Hart wrestling family that includes Bret Hart and Owen Hart.
- The Wraith - Known as "the messenger of the demon realm" (Makai), he is a frightening competitor. With his face concealed beneath his hood and a tightly clinging robe, it is said he looks more like an evil priest than a wrestler. Hailing from New Delhi, India, he keeps within his body innumerable snakes, living lethal weapons to use in a match.
The wrestlers of the Capcom Wrestling Association gather once again, but this time the Blood Wrestling Association has joined in to wrestle with the CWA for the championship. Victor Ortega, the previous Muscle Bomber champion, as well as owner of the CWA, had left because he couldn't find anyone strong enough to give him a decent challenge. Now he's back, and is the guy to beat to earn the championship.
- Three Street Fighter characters appear in the backgrounds of Ring of Destruction: Slam Masters II: Zangief in the Moscow stage, Balrog in the Las Vegas stage and E. Honda in the final CWA stage.
- Ring of Destruction plays like most Capcom fighting games of the era, in which the player has to win two rounds to claim victory. Its control system included a five-button layout consisted of punch and kick buttons of weak and heavy strengths and a grapple button.
- The SUPER lettering in the game's Japanese name Super Muscle Bomber was taken from Super Street Fighter II, which appears in the attract mode of Ring of Destruction's Japanese version, as well as whenever a special throw came out successful after a taunt (in both English and Japanese versions).
Character Design & Illustration: Tetsuo Hara
Planning: Tomy, Ari
Object: Ikusan Z, Imomushi, Kakkun, Yorio, Rikagon, Takechan, Hirohito, Kamamesi, RUMIchan
Scroll: Ziggy, Miyao, Taka
Program: K.Nakai, Shaver, Tate, Raoh
Sound: T.Kajino, Shun, Oyaji
Assist: B♥G, Batayon, Hideo, Tora♥, Hin・Hans, Ponta, Hiroaki.K
Special Thanks: MB & MBD Original Staff, Pacho Team, Lovelies, Shinchan-Men, Mr. Shira, All Capcom Staff
- Team USA Support: Alex J.
Presented by: Capcom