Shinkiro (森気楼) (born December 14, 1962) (real name - Toshiaki Mori) is a Japanese illustrator and conceptual artist currently employed by Capcom. Shinkiro's art style is well known among fans and the gaming community for his realistic take on character designs, due to his use of shading and lighting, rather than an animated approach commonly seen in manga or anime.
Prior to joining Capcom, Shinkiro was employed by SNK, where he provided the character designs and cover illustrations for their most popular franchises, including The King of Fighters and Metal Slug. In 2000, Shinkiro was laid off due to SNK's bankruptcy, some time after that he was offered a job by Capcom.
At Capcom, Shinkiro has done several cover artworks and character designs for games, including Dino Stalker, God Hand, Dead Rising and Bionic Commando Rearmed. He has also done covers for American comics such as Spider-Man: Unlimited and UDON's Street Fighter comic series. Shinkiro also enjoyed success as the main illustrator of Tatsunoko vs. Capcom and Marvel vs. Capcom 3.
- Capcom vs. SNK - character art.
- Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts - GBA box art.
- Final Fight One - box art.
- Capcom vs. SNK 2 - character art.
- Resident Evil Dead Aim - box art.
- Resident Evil 4 - box art (PS2 version).
- Garasu no Bara (Glass Rose)
- Capcom Classics Collection
- Ultimate Ghosts 'n Goblins - box art.
- Capcom Fighting Evolution - main illustrator, character art and box art.
- Resident Evil: Deadly Silence - character art and box art.
- Dead Rising - promotional art.
- Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles
- Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars - character design and promo art.
- SNK vs. Capcom: SVC Chaos - promotional artwork.
- Bionic Commando Rearmed - ingame character art and promotional art.
- Dead Rising 2 - Japanese cover and promotional art.
- Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - promotional art.
- Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 - box art and promotional art.
- Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection - promotional art.