Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Shuichi Mizohata (溝端 修一) is a sound composer and designer associated with Capcom games via Twofive and later Value Wave.
Going by the alias alulu-can (and later antistar), Mizohata has often been involved with projects led by Noriyuki Iwadare, such as Langrisser, Growlanser and Grandia. During the mid-2000s, he joined ex-Capcom employee Naoto Tanaka (among others) to contribute to two titles.
- Bounty Hunter Sara (2001) -- Sound (Two-Five)
- Mega Man X7 (2003) -- Music Composer (Sound)
- Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble (2005/2006) -- Music Composition
- Infiltration ~ Crimson Palace Stage 1 -- Composition & Arrangement
- Soul Asylum ~ Crimson Palace Stage 2 -- Composition & Arrangement