Shuichi Mizohata (溝端 修一) is a sound composer and designer associated with Capcom games via Twofive and later Value Wave.
Going by the alias alulu-can (and later antistar), Mizohata has often been involved with projects led by Noriyuki Iwadare, such as Langrisser, Growlanser and Grandia. During the mid-2000s, he joined ex-Capcom employee Naoto Tanaka (among others) to contribute to two titles.
- Bounty Hunter Sara (2001) -- Sound (Two-Five)
- Mega Man X7 (2003) -- Music Composer (Sound)
- Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble (2005/2006) -- Music Composition
- Infiltration ~ Crimson Palace Stage 1 -- Composition & Arrangement
- Soul Asylum ~ Crimson Palace Stage 2 -- Composition & Arrangement