Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Tatsuya Minami (三並 達也, Minami Tatsuya) is a Japanese video game creator. After he finished his vocational training, he joined Capcom in 1987. He left the company in 2006 and established the company named ODDS. ODDS began working with SEEDS and merged to create their new development studio, Platinum Games.
Works for CapcomEdit
- Ghouls 'n Ghosts - uncredited
- Little Nemo: The Dream Master (Pajama Hero Nemo in Japan) - game designer - based on the Japanese animated film, Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland.
- Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts - planner
- Final Fight 2 - planner
- Mega Man 6 - producer
- Resident Evil - producer
- Gun Survivor - producer
- El Dorado Gate - general producer
- Street Fighter II Turbo
- Mega Man Legends - producer
- Mega Man X series (1~2, 5~8, Command Mission) - producer; executive producer for X8; general producer for Command Mission.
- Progear - producer (for Capcom)
- Final Fight One - planner
- Mega Man & Bass - general producer
- Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter - general producer
- Resident Evil Zero - producer
- Clock Tower 3 - producer
- Crimson Tears - executive producer
- Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening - executive producer
- Haunting Ground - executive producer
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - project head
- Beat Down: Fists of Vengeance - executive producer
- Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge - producer
- Mickey Mouse's Mysterious Mirror - producer
- The Great Circus Mystery starring Mickey and Minnie - producer
- Aladdin - producer