A Tyrant is an enemy and/or boss in the Resident Evil series of survival horror games. They are biologically engineered organisms created by the Umbrella Corporation to serve as potential soldiers. Several variations of the Tyrant have appeared in the games. Unfortunately for them, many were created with their oversized hearts exposed, this being a major weakness in an otherwise fearsome foe.
Types of Tyrants Edit
- Nemesis, possibly the series' most well-known Tyrant, featured in various games.
- Bandersnatch featured in various games.
- T-A.L.O.S. from Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles.
- Ivan from Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles.
- The crossover fighting game Tatsunoko vs. Capcom was going to have a Tyrant (unconfirmed which one it would have been) as a playable character but the idea was dropped.