Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Wataru Hachisako (鉢迫 渉) is a Capcom employee who served as a sound designer since the CPS2 era, usually credited by his alias, Hachi Bee. He has since remained with the company as it focused on the sixth console generation, eventually taking on directory roles starting with Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening.
In the seventh console generation, however, Hachisako has moved more towards sound support roles.
Production History Edit
- Mega Man: The Power Battle (1995) -- Sound Design (as Hachi Bbe)
- Dungeons & Dragons: Shadow Over Mystara (1996) -- Sound Effect (as Hachi Bee)
- Red Earth (1996) -- Sound Design (as Hachibee)
- Battle Circuit (1997) -- Sound Effect (as Hachibee)
- Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter (1997/1998/1999) -- Sound Assistant (as Hachi)
- Rival Schools (1997/1998) -- Sound Effect
- Power Stone (1999) -- Sound Engineer
- Shiritsu Justice Gakuen: Nekketsu Seishun Nikki 2 (1999) -- Sound Design
- Power Stone 2 (2000) -- Sound, Sound Designer
- Project Justice (2000/2001) -- Sound
- Auto Modellista (2002/2003/2004) -- Sound Effect, VJ Special Thanks
- Resident Evil Outbreak (2003) -- Sound Effects (Capcom) (Sound Crew)
- Monster Hunter (2004) -- Movie Sound Designer
- Resident Evil Outbreak: File 2 (2004) -- Cut-Scene Sound Effects (Capcom) (Sound Crew)
- Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening (2005) -- Sound Director
- Monster Hunter Freedom (2005) -- Movie Sound Designer (Sound Crew) (Monster Hunter Staff)
- Monster Hunter 2 (2006) -- Movie Sound Designer
- Dead Rising (2006) -- Cut Scene Sound Director (Capcom Game Development Staff)
- Monster Hunter Freedom 2 (2007) -- Movie Sound Designer (Sound Crew) (Monster Hunter 2 Staff)
- Devil May Cry 4 (2008) -- Sound Director
- Resident Evil 5 (2009) -- Sound Technical Support (Sound)
- Monster Hunter 3 (2009) -- Movie Sound Designer
- Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles (2009) -- Trailer Sound Designer (Support)
- Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (2011) -- Special Thanks
- Resident Evil 6 (2012) -- Audio Director (Sound)