Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Yasuhisa Watanabe (渡部 恭久) is a renowned video game music composer originally employed by Taito (and part of its in-house band Zuntata as its keyboardist). Works with the company include Syvalion, Gun Frontier, Metal Black, and Fighters' Impact, many of which he was credited by his alias, Yack.
Following this he joined Arika, where he produced a few tracks for Street Fighter EX2 Plus (albeit uncredited) and EX3 and later became a member of SuperSweep alongside his colleagues (all of whom also contributed to the Street Fighter Tribute Album).
Since then, all four Street Fighter EX sound members had joined GeOnDan (now disbanded), though Watanabe is no longer a member of SuperSweep.
- Street Fighter EX2 Plus (1999) [NOTE: Uncredited]
- Street Fighter EX3 (2000) -- Composed and Arranged, Sound Effect
- Street Fighter Tribute Album (CD) (2003)
Street Fighter EX2 Plus (Arcade Version)
- Before Moon -- Composition & Arrangement
Street Fighter EX2 Plus (PSX Version)
- Before Moon ~Wilderness Stage -- Composition & Arrangement
- Attract Demo -- Composition & Arrangement
- Player Select -- Composition & Arrangement
- Move -- Composition & Arrangement
- Add on Love Tree -- Arrangement
- Burry Home -- Composition & Arrangement
- Harem Beat -- Composition & Arrangement
- Cute Mafia -- Composition & Arrangement
- Balrog Stage -- Arranged & Remixed by