Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Yoshihiko Wada (和田 由彦) is a Capcom sound designer originally based in its 4th Production Studio (aka pre-Clover Studio). As such he is mainly involved with the Devil May Cry and Resident Evil series, as well as the original Viewtiful Joe.
Wada remained with Capcom Production Studio 4 over the course of Clover's formation and eventual closing, retaining his ties with the former company following its internal restructure. He has since become involved with the Sengoku Basara series (for which he composed at least one piece of music).
- Devil May Cry (2001) -- 2nd Sound Designer (Sound Effects)
- Viewtiful Joe (2003/2004) -- Sound Design (Soundtrack & Sound Effects)
- Resident Evil 4 (GCN Version) (2005) -- Lead Sound Designer (Sound)
- Resident Evil 4 (PS2 and PC Versions) (2005/2007) -- Lead Sound Designer (Sound) (Original Game Crew), Sound Designer (Sound) (Playstation 2 Version Team)
- Sengoku Basara 2 (2006) -- Sound Designer
- Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles (2007) -- Special Thanks (Support)
- Sengoku Basara 2 Heroes (2007) -- Sound Designer
- Devil May Cry 4 (2008) -- Sound Designer
- Resident Evil 5 (2009) -- Sound Designer (Sound)
- Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes (2010) -- Cinematic Sound Designer
- Sengoku Basara 3 Utage (2011)
- Resident Evil 6 (2012) -- Sound Designer (Sound)
- Sengoku Basara 4 (2014) -- Sound Designer
- Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (2014) -- Sound Designer
- Love's Door -- Composition