Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Yukimura was one of the most distinguished warriors in the Sengoku Era who opposed Ieyasu Tokugawa to the end. He wields two jūmonji-yari, he is very hot-blooded and fanatically loyal to Shingen Takeda. He is often depicted in a rivalry with Masamune Date, and is a common "punching bag" for Shingen's unnecessary brawls, though he always looks at it as a test of strength. His element is fire.
(As of Samurai Heroes)
- Scarlet Spears - Yukimura's basic weapon.
- Sunset - A normal pair of spears with weak attack power and defense.
- Bloodtooth - A better pair of spears than Sunset with poor attack power and defense.
- Phoenix Feathers - A pair of spears with medium attack power and weak defense that cause 5% extra fire damage to enemies.
- Salamander - A special pair of spears with low attack power and very high defense. Combos are easier to achieve since they add an extra hit to every "primed" enemy struck with them.
- Crimson Fangs - BASARA gauge fills quicker than normal.
- Rebirth - These have the same properties as Phoenix Feathers, but with much higher attack power and medium defense.
- Sparda - Twin spear-like versions of the legendary sword belonging to Dante in Devil May Cry.
- Ring Of Fire - Lifts enemies up into the air with a cyclone.
- Flint Sprint - Instantly closes off the distance between Yukimura and enemies, attacking them with a horizontal slash.
- Flare Storm - Continuous rapid attacks using both spears. Available for aerial attack. Using this well will connect to an aerial combo. (Unlocked at Level 5)
- Phoenix Fire - From the air, Yukimura slashes down with the spears to attack enemies on the ground. (Unlocked at Level 10)
- Blaze Kick - Uses his spears as a base to spin kick enemies. (Unlocked at Level 20)
- Tiger Cannon - Punches enemies with a fierce fiery fist. (Unlocked at Level 35)
In Japanese History Edit
This character is loosely based on a famous Japanese samurai named Sanada Yukimura. He was called "a Hero who may appear once in a hundred years" and "crimson demon of war".
- Yukimura's ailing mentor Shingen's tiger attire is unlockable as his alternate costume in Sengoku BASARA: Samurai Heroes.
- Yukimura is 17 years old, two years younger than his rival Masamune.
- Rekka in Gaist Crusher God battles a dragon-type Gaist version of Yukimura Sanada and, after its defeat, can don its armor.
For more of this character, see their gallery.